For over 20 years, the staff at Paul Mitchell Schools has built strong working relationships with salons around the world. The Paul Mitchell network is over 150,000 salons strong, located in 87 countries worldwide, with schools in over 40 countries. Paul Mitchell trained hair designers to work in virtually every corner of the world, and every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name.
At Paul Mitchell Schools, we believe that the learning process should be fun and everyone’s education should be special. That’s why we base our courses and teaching methods on Multiple Intelligence, the learning research pioneered by Howard Gardner at Harvard University.
If you work in a Paul Mitchell School, you join our culture and community and follow our systems.
Paul Mitchell School – Chicago has an opening for the position of Learning Leader.
To energetically motivate, mentor, inspire, and coach all Future Professionals in customer-focused service and create a goldmine of learning experiences and opportunities on the clinic floor. To be a visionary and create magic with your Future Professionals and your team.
Learning Leader Success Profile
- Illinois Cosmetology License and Illinois Cosmetology Instructor's License
- At least 2 years of behind-the-chair salon experience
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email)
- You are a skilled technical master in hair-cutting, styling, color, texture, product knowledge, make-up, skin care, and nails.
- You possess knowledge of state board rules, regulations, procedures, safety and sanitation.
- You will become proficient in our Learning, Culture, Service, and Sales systems.
- You are coachable.
- You are positive.
- You are a self-directed and lifelong learner.
- You are team oriented.
- You are a leader.
- You are an example of how successful professionals look and act.
- You practice skilled verbal communication.
- You practice skilled nonverbal communication.
- You listen with thoughtful attention.
- You schedule and prepare yourself.
- You achieve service and sales goals.
- Team supported culture
- Comprehensive insurance benefits: Health, Dental, and AD&D Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal time
- Financial and professional growth potential is unlimited
- Paul Mitchell Advanced Education Trainings
PMTS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer