Paul Mitchell The School-Lombard is seeking a qualified Service Desk Coordinator to join our family!
With over one hundred schools nationwide, Paul Mitchell Schools are growing faster than ever. Our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising , monthly team training, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Service Desk Coordinator Role
The Service Desk Coordinator is professional, has sales and service experience plus basic guest service communication skills. He or she must have basic computer software and telephone skills. The objective of a Service Desk Coordinator is to create an extraordinary experience for guests, prospective Future Professionals, and all other school guests. He or she also acts as a guest service mentor to the Future Professionals. He or she follows all service desk systems to guide and support a smooth guest service flow in the clinic classroom.
• Experience in guest service
• Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
• Solid work history with verifiable references
• Passion for the beauty industry
• Honesty and professionalism
• Previous cash management and balancing cash drawers
• Experience in handling high volume phone calls preferred
- Team supported culture
- Comprehensive insurance benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental and AD&D Life Insurance.
- 401K, Vacation and Personal time.
- Endless opportunities for financial and professional development.
- The opportunity to learn and work from the best and brightest through all facets of the industry.
PMTS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer